Subject: [Leica] IMG: Little robbers
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon May 28 15:13:34 2007

At least the Starlings are clever enough to pick whole cherries and fly
over to the garage roof to eat them - the Blackbirds just peck a chunk
out and drop the rest - the ground around the tree is now littered with
half-eaten cherries which makes the whole thing even more annoying and
squelchy underfoot (and attracts the slugs and snails).
The Rooks seem to break off whole twigs just for the fun of it.
I'm not sure I'd mind too much if it was squirrels, they're a delight to
watch
and don't screech either.
Cheers
Douglas