Subject: [Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites thatofferIWC watc...
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon May 28 11:40:19 2007

Depends which model. The DaVinci models certainly use a unique
movement, maybe others too.
Frank

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sitesthatofferIWC watc...)
Message from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites thatofferIWC watc...)