Subject: [Leica] IMG: Thirty years. NOW... "Plus!" ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun May 27 21:10:17 2007

Daniel Ridings offered:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Thirty years

> Thirty years ... I look at this picture, and I think ...
>
> http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v21/07v21-0003.jpg.html
>
> Thirty years ... I haven't done any laundry in thirty years :-)

Jayanand Govindaraj responded:

>>>Daniel,
You are getting sentimental all over -  BTW, Neela and I finish 29 years in
June.
Cheers
Jayanand<<<<<<<<

Hi Daniel & Jayanand,

Well lads while we're comparing wedding bells until today, well OK Oct. 15
2007 for us, it will be 58 years of heavenly wedded bliss! :-)
And 57 years of published work Sept. 17th! :-)

Not bad for an old guy who still loves it with great passion!:-)

ted

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMG: Thirty years. NOW... "Plus!" ;-))
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Thirty years. NOW... "Plus!" ;-))
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Thirty years. NOW... "Plus!" ;-))