Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lochristi, a Flemish village
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat May 26 15:48:29 2007

You did a great observational job, Nathan. In about 6 shots you
cought the spirit of the Flemish village.
In Flanders, everything is nice. It's our advantage, but then again,
it's our disadvantage, too...
Being nice doesn't change the world.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 26-mei-07, om 22:51 heeft Nathan Wajsman het volgende geschreven: