Subject: [Leica] IMG: Not so KISS - too busy?
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu May 24 14:16:30 2007

Ted,

this why I like you so much. :-D

And this is also why I asked, using the magic word: I felt sure you'd
come out on that one ;-) .

Thanks Ted for your honest and straightforward answer, it teaches me a lot..
(But not how to shoot a proper picture in those circumstances yet, though.)

So back to the grind, well, where's that n? 13 file again?.

Thanks again.
I wish you well, too.
Philippe