Subject: [Leica] Luigi half case and large hands
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu May 24 13:21:38 2007

Does anyone in or near Seattle have an M camera with a Luigi half case?

I tried the Leica half case (aka "camera protector," but it doesn't quite
fit my hand. I have size 13-14 feet (U.S. size) and hands proportionately
long. The Luigi cases have a bump on the front fo the fingers of the right
hand. I'd like to hold one and see how it feels before I order.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Luigi half case and large hands)