Subject: [Leica] FS, WTB
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 24 10:07:20 2007

WTB: 14127 or 14167 adapter to use Visoflex lens on R body.  User condition
preferred.

FS: Universal Extension Tube-R: my modification of the 14198 30mm extension
tube for the 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R.  Modifications allow most R lenses to be
used; this is a 3-cam extension tube so any R lens you put on it will meter
accurately with any SL, SL2 or R body regardless of the lens' cam
arrangement (even ROM or 3rd-cam is OK).  US$125 plus shipping.

FS: Fine prints  see http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html for a
reasonably complete list of available prints.  New prints include:

American Avocet, 8"x10" or 11"x14"
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/recurvirostridae/amav01.html

Long-eared Owl, 8"x10"
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/strigidae/leow01.html

Yellow-billed Magpie, 8"x12"
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/corvidae/ybma01.html

Western Bluebird, 8"x10"
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/turdidae/webl06.html

American Kestrel, 8"x10"
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/falconidae/amke01.html
for any of these items please contact me off-list at doug at wildlghtphoto
dot com

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE