Subject: [Leica] A change in the weather
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed May 23 13:17:59 2007

Graham,
there's always some kind of surprise in your photographs - the surprise
can be predicted , but the form remains a mystery until the picture
opens up on the screen - this is what I call magisterial/masterly art,
whatever it may mean.
Thanks for our daily taking of ever so British, but also very personal,
perceptiveness of your environment.

Wow!

Your friend is also a lucky to have you too.

Phil...x