Subject: [Leica] 28 f/2.8 M-Rokkor Lens....comments please?
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Tue May 22 04:24:36 2007

Ken, no personal experience, but did you read the comments on the
Cameraquest M Lens page?  There were apparently some issues with the glass
in that lens.  I'm not really a 28mm user but I think if I were looking at
28s I'd check the CV 28/1.9 as well.

Best,
John Newell

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] 28 f/2.8 M-Rokkor Lens....comments please?)