Subject: [Leica] ISB convention
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon May 21 18:43:07 2007

OK, Here's the deal.  Eric Jon and I are going to the International
Bassist's Society Convention in Oklahoma next month.  You might recall that
he plays double bass in the Natchitoches High School Orchestra.

It will be great, I know. Lots of fine music of many genres.  Trouble is,
the list of perfomances and performers is very long.   I'd appreciate it iif
someone who knows this stuff could point out the events not to miss.

Download the 2007 convention schedule as a PDF
file<2007convention/2007_schedule_5_16pdf.pdf>

Thanks

--
Regards,

Sonny