Subject: [Leica] Anyone using Picasa
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun May 20 20:48:56 2007

On May 20, 2007, at 11:05 PM, Phil Swango wrote:

>  If you don't have a fave, look at mine:
> http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/Samsung.  Picasa Web is the
> easiest web
> gallery I've ever used and has the cleanest look.
>
> And be sure to check out that slide show thing.  At full screen.

Thanks, Phil, and Ted.

I'm only interested in the web gallery, not the Picasa editor, so
I'll check yours and others.

The .mac homepage is ok, but limited, and I want to use the Leica
gallery just for my "good" Leica stuff.  :-)  (I'm kinda picky that
way.)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/