Subject: [Leica] Tip to See SD Card in Finder on OSX
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Sun May 20 14:31:32 2007

I thought to pass along this tip I discovered.

My SD card stopped appearing in the Finder on OSX when using my card reader.

I reformatted the SD card in the M8, and now everything is fine again.

Someone told me that it was better to reformat a card when you want to erase
the entire card.  I don't know whether that is true, but apparently it would
help to make sure that the card is visible in the Finder.

Regards,
Bob Rose

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Tip to See SD Card in Finder on OSX)