Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Cat - New Toy
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:16 2007

I can't say that about Pouncey.  He is a Tom and sometimes very agressive
when playing.  At other times he is the Cowardly Lion.  But he is very
unpredictable.

Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@gmx.de> wrote:  John,
Posy is indeed a rather strange member of the species - although almost
eleven, she has never once drawn a claw or bared a fang, neither in play
nor anger. (Unless you count garden shrews, voles, frogs and
dragonflies). She growls at postmen and checks the house when we go to
bed. She also eats fruitcake and biscuits, and gets embarrassed trying
to climb trees.
Cheers
Douglas.
BTW, she has a whole gallery (almost) to herself
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Cats/?g2_page=1