Subject: [Leica] IMG: learning to write
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:13 2007

I hesitated to crop it more (Nathan made the same remark), but on the
other hand, like the compostion this way, too, since the (quality
wise very acceptable) OOF part divided the image nicely in 2 parts.
YMMV indeed :-)
Thanks for the peek,
Philippe

Op 17-mei-07, om 22:41 heeft Lottermoser George het volgende geschreven: