Subject: [Leica] geebee Ilford SFX processing
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:12 2007

I have a feeling that the best results from this film come from the
way that Graham is using it. He's bringing out a partial IR
reflectance from the foliage which gives it a nice glow while
maintaining the normal visible light view of the low IR reflectance
objects like stone and wood. The R25 filter will also add increased
contrast to the clouds and sky like normal bw film. The resulting
photos have a different look to them which I find very pleasing.

And the film seems to be a lot cheaper then Kodak's HIE which is
probably a lot more sensitive to infra red.

Nice photos, Graham,
Len