Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy helped me- Thanks again
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:10 2007

Hoppy, congratulations!
Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Philippe Amard
Enviado el: mi?rcoles, 16 de mayo de 2007 15:38
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy helped me- Thanks again

I posted a sepia Chapel in Switzerland a fortnight ago and Hoppy offered to
help improve the rendition of the shot.

After some technical problems due to tranferring the original heavy RAW
file, I am pleased to say that the first Australo-French picture on the
LUGallery can be seen here.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/hoppyman_bigpond_ne
t.jpg.html>
It goes without saying that Hoppy's results in term of processing make me
jealous ;-)

Thanks again Hoppy for your patience, expertise and dedication.

Yours
Phil...x