Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW-20 Phil...x
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:09 2007

Jeff,
She was actually playing. I was happy enough she could wait a second
before hitting the ball as the camera was flat on the table and didn't
dare ask her to pause too long for a pose.
The eyes could also be seen as someone wrote it rightly. Next time
perhaps, but your remark is fully justified.
Thanks
Phil...X