Subject: [Leica] Solms Service
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 16 11:42:07 2007

Take a look at Leica from the vantage point of its stock price -- what
business thinks of Leica's chances.

On Jan. 2, 2006 -- at a time Leica's future did not look very bright -- the
stock of Leica Camera AG [LCA1.DE], stood at exactly 4 Euros...One year
later,
 on Jan. 2, 2007, it stood at 12.40 Euros or more than triple the price.
Today  the stock stands at a solid 12.50 Euros... Leica still has a long way
to go
but  at least the people who study Leica strictly as a business must feel
that its  future is not nearly as bleak as it was not very long ago...
Businessmen and  women look first at who's running a company and their track
record at
producing  results...Then they look at the product...They must believe that
the
two look  pretty good -- regardless of what voices from the distant past
proclaim...

Of course, that's just one man's point of view...regards, bob cole

In a message dated 5/16/2007 2:09:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,