Subject: [Leica] IMG:Test of six 50's
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun May 13 22:04:12 2007

I disagree. How much attention one pays to the lenses has more to do
with one's dedication to photography than with the choice of film vs.
digital. In the film days, people buying point and shoots or entry
level-SLRs with some cheap kit lens also did not care that much as long
as their drugstore 4x6 prints "came out" acceptable. In some ways,
digital imaging forces one to pay even more attention to lenses because
the workflow includes looking at images at magnifications rarely used in
the film world (for example, when spotting images at 100% in Photoshop).

And BTW, all my Canon lenses are "film" lenses, i.e. regular Canon L lenses.

Nathan