Subject: [Leica] IMG:Summitar color vs BW
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun May 13 19:40:44 2007

Len - I shoot both color and B&W with the M8, and interchange all the
time.  I would suggest for both color and B&W increase contrast,
sharpening and underexpose by 1/3 stop.  Secondly, in color use the
Medium High setting.  I find the web postings then come out about right.

This will not be for everyone, but I like a heavier image (I learned
something from George Lottermoser about that).

Hugh