Subject: [Leica] IMG:Test of six 50's
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat May 12 14:44:06 2007

Len, thanks for that graphic sampling.
Regarding the performance at f2 vs 5.6, that?s part of the raison d??tre for
modern Leica glass, isn't it? Of course, that's not to
denigrate the older lenses. The condition of your particular samples is
likely to match their seniority (grand old gentlemen) and
many folks may well prefer their rendition for some subjects.

Cheers
Hoppy
I got da top one!