Subject: [Leica] I just became a NEFfer...
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu May 10 22:47:36 2007

Philippe,
I find the D200 the most logical and ergonomic digital SLR I have
used. I have been using EOS slr cameras, both film and digital, since
they came out and the menu system and button sequence is still
totally counter intuitive to me. The D200 was productive immediately
without frustration or thinking about it.
I don't think Leica R lenses fit though. The film register is longer
than EOS leaving no space for an adapter which allows infinity focus.
Frank