Subject: [Leica] M5 questions
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu May 10 15:07:55 2007

I don't think it is pervasive.  One of mine  (the oldest) had a very clear,
if slightly yellow mirror patch.  The other had some fungus that DAG
couldn't clean, it was usabe, but I wanted the 28mm framelines anyhow and
the new type viewfinder, so I had him do the job.

I liked the camera better than the M6.  The  one I sold Wayne is a gem.

Sonny

Replies: Reply from kenfphoto at gmail.com (Ken Firestone) ([Leica] M5 questions)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M5 questions)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] M5 questions)