Subject: [Leica] M5 questions
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu May 10 14:55:02 2007

Sonny,

What I am talking about tis the little focusing patch itself.  It has a
little brown looking spot int he center and a few tiny spots where it
almost looks like the mirrors (?) are coming apart.  Several years back
I bought an M5 from Tamarkin labeled as excellent and the focusing patch
was full of little squiggly lines that made it unusable (I sent that one
back and bought my M6 0.85)).  This one is nowhere near that bad, pretty
minor actually.  I just wonder if this is something that progresses fast
or not.  All in all I am liking this camera...maybe even better than my M6!

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M5 questions)