Subject: [Leica] Photar Lenses
From: fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL)
Date: Tue May 8 00:26:30 2007

Hello Jim,

I work with the three types of Photar-lenses, on the bellows and on
microscopes.

These objektieves are the state of the art for extreme close-up photography
and photomacrography.

The most useful to my opinion is the Photar 25mm to start with.
I use these objektives in combination with a ringflash or a
cold-lightsource- with 'goose-necks'. To take pictures of insects, spiders,
fungi etc.

They are expensive, but they pay back with extreme image-quality and
durability.

Take also a look at: http://www.macrolenses.de

Kind regards

Fred Hess