Subject: [Leica] Walking stick/monopod
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon May 7 08:14:24 2007

I really like my Bogen/Manfrotto monopod. I use the "auto" one (you squeeze
the handle and the monopod telescopes automatically down to the desired
length). Since you will be using it as a walking stick, that isn't so
important (which will make it cheaper). I also recommend  the Bogen /
Manfrotto 3229 Swivel Tilt Monopod Head with Quick Release. That will allow
you to quickly mount the camera on your "walking stick" without having to
fiddle with screws.
--
Jeffery