Subject: [Leica] PESO: swirl
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun May 6 23:18:15 2007

It is always difficult to evaluate too much on a screen.

The composition is a good one, in my eyes.

Technically, I'd add some "gamma" (print down). Look at the shadows.
Darken the shot until you have some detail left, but not too much.

You seem to have caught her at the "zenith" (I don't know the term) of
her motion, at the stand-still before she swirls back. It would have
been nice to see her scarf, if that is what is is hanging off of her arm
in front of her, thrown out a bit my inertia.

Daniel