Subject: [Leica] M8 trials and tribulations? NOW! More techie BS!
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun May 6 08:28:41 2007

PS

A lot of this goes back to many of us being gadget heads. The camera
industry has spent years convincing the population that if you have
the right brand and model camera, you are a photographer.

There is deep down in many of us a feeling that if only I had that
camera and lens, I could take that picture.

We forget that the most important piece of equipment is that lump of
tissue between the ears.

ric