Subject: [Leica] M8 trials and tribulations? NOW! More techie BS!
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun May 6 08:24:52 2007

I guess those details can be important in some unusual circumstances,
but are usually a matter of curiosity only to me.

In doing my WayBack PAW, I realized that not only did I not remember
what lenses I used for a given photo, hell, I couldn't remember what
lenses I owned 25 years ago.

Luckily, I did realize it really didn't make a lot of difference.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/