Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M8 "Shutter Fault"
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat May 5 17:28:34 2007

At 08:12 PM 5/5/2007, you wrote:
>  It's a good thing that I'm not a pro, depending on the M8 for my
>livelihood. However you might feel about the M8 overall, this is the least
>reliable camera I have ever had, film or digital.
>
>Jeffery Smith

I'm sorry you've had so many problems, Jeffery :-( I haven't had any
mechanical failures with my M8 - just user stupidity.  I would never
depend on one camera, though.  I always carry at least one
backup.  If you just carry one camera, that's almost a guarantee that
something will go wrong.  Hope your's has learned its lesson now!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Re: Leica M8 "Shutter Fault")