Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Workflow
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat May 5 08:36:22 2007

PESO:

For those who have had questions about Adobe's Lightroom, I can
highly recommend Michael Clark's eBook "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.  I
also have Martin Evenings' "The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book."

The difference is that Martin Evenings' book is very, very thorough
and covers every way to do everything.  It is 336 pages long.  I'm on
Chapter Two and will finish it someday.  I'm sure I'll learn a lot,
but I wanted something to help me jump right in.

Michael Clark's eBook is an outline of his workflow with
Lightroom.  He takes you through, step by step, and tells you how he
does each step and why.  He doesn't go into other ways of working or
all of the mechanics behind the program.  He does tell you reasons
that he has chosen to work the way he does.  It all makes good
sense.  His book is 96 pages long and I finished it in one night.  I
have changed several steps in my workflow and found out quite a few
things that the program will do that I didn't know about.

I hope this helps.  I'm not connected with either publication - just
looking for help!

http://www.michaelclarkphoto.com/workflow.html

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA