Subject: [Leica] M8 workshop this Saturday in Phoenix. One place available.
From: joeaksa at attglobal.net (joeaksa@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu May 3 20:17:11 2007

I was supposed to attend a Leica M8 workshop in Phoenix this Saturday.
Signed up
months ago as these usually fill up fast. Just found out a week ago that I
will not be in
town due to work.

Have been trying to get ahold of the local rep for a while to see if they
could sell my
seat in the workshop, but so far no success.

Is there anyone in the Phoenix area who would be interested in this? It cost
me $280
and you are with factory reps all day long and given a Leica M8 to work
with.

If anyone is interested, please email me at: joeaksa@attglobal.net

One, I hate to see the slot go unused, and two, would love to see some of
the funds
recouped if possible.

Hope someone is interested!

Thx,