Subject: [Leica] WAS: IMG: early April, NOW: Street Photography 'definition'
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed May 2 14:22:48 2007

I'd quite agree to what Philipe O wrote.

Some purists might had:
a) the picture should have been taken with an M or Leica glass ;-)
b) it should be B&W ;-) ;-)
c) a mighty soup in Hexol or Trinitrol might add to the flavours  ;-)
;-) ;-)
d) Brome can add an extra spicy flavour to the paper :-[

No kidding , street photography is simply surrealistic, in the noble and
Belgian sense of the term - "This is a pipe" wrote Magritte. It is as
some have stated it, both fascinating and boring altogether. But who can
resist it?

Yours kiddingly
Phil ...x