Subject: [Leica] Another seach for heaven
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed May 2 14:15:03 2007

Philippe

Not really much to it. First start with a Nikon 105 (never mind why
Leica fails to shake my faith in that lens) Shoot on Ektachrome (the
most god awful color  film ever made except for Agfachrome)  Hang some
bare bulb units from the top of the tent.... Shoot lots.....and since it
is a revival do a bit of praying. :-)              Wait 25 years before
reprinting any and only after spending 10 years fiddling with
Photoshop.....Pray again....Let B.D. recommend the most valuable
addition to Photoshop (Kodak Gem plugin)  and most of all get lucky from
time to time.

Walt

p.s. don't forget to pray