Subject: [Leica] Lost data recovered
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue May 1 07:41:21 2007

When I was unable to get the M8 to work with *most* of my memory cards, I
wrote to Leica. Their response included "Are you using Transcend cards?".
Unfortunately, there was no indication of whether or not they work or don't
work in the M8. They aren't listed on the "approved" list, so I stuck only
with those on the approved list. For me, that is 2gb Lexar.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/