Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ira's PAW - Week 15 cropped
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Apr 30 18:37:03 2007

I found the shapes, lines and textures in the foreground quite
interesting and leading my eye into the frame. Without that
foreground I feel like I'm just standing there looking at the
horizon. While the foreground may not have had a lot to it in the
screen .jpg; I have a feeling that, in a print, it would stand up
well as important information to the "place" and it's shapes, lines
and textures; which in a black and white photograph is 75% of the
compositional elements, with only values left to consider. YMMV

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Ira's PAW - Week 15 cropped)