Subject: [Leica] img: Five cousins
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Apr 30 09:17:24 2007

For the most part I really appreciate what you've done here. The body
language and expressions really work; individually and as a group.
While it appears that the wall gave the subjects a certain level of
comfort; and it serves as a constant in the series; I also find the
brick pattern a bit distracting. There's something very subtle in
this group which seems upset by the hardness of the bricks.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] img: Five cousins)