Subject: [Leica] OT: Totally off-topic
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 30 06:38:26 2007

Frank Dernie wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> I do about 10 to 20 SMS messages a month. I bought a phone with a qwerty
> keyboard too....
> If I composed 2602 messages it would take all my waking hours!
> Frank

Mine too! Something tells me she can do this in her sleep.

Swedish TV came home to us once to do a program about her capacity to
text (SMS). They burst out laughing when they saw her phone. The letters
and numbers were worn off. The keys were totally blank.

Daniel

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT: Totally off-topic)