Subject: [Leica] OT: Totally off-topic
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 30 04:48:26 2007

I just opened my daughter's telephone bill by mistake (it has been
curiously addressed to me for some reason or another).

In our cell-system we have a messaging system. That's Motorola's nice
products from years ago (mini-calls and pagers) never got off the
ground. They weren't needed and didn't fill a function.

My eyes fell on the number of SMS's (short message service) messages she
had sent during the last month.

2602 messages.

2602 messages. How on earth does anyone compose that many on such a
small keyboard.

It must be love.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: Totally off-topic)