Subject: [Leica] MYSTERY HELP-
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Mon Apr 30 03:38:17 2007

George wrote:
What is with the super critical evaluation of images...this looks fine to me
and if it has lines they don't bother a great image...
just my opinion...
George

Bless you George- thanks for the kind comment- I don't generally look that
critically.- but sitting with a friend the other day- he pointed it out to
me- I hadn't even seen it. I am a stickler for equipment, however, and was
so disappointed in the G7 Canon- I wondered if this was something endemic to
the camera, the sensor or what. I am trying to duplicate the problem, just
to see if low light, high ISO shooting will bring it on. Bests: vroger