Subject: [Leica] The press now get paid to advertise their cameras?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun Apr 29 22:24:12 2007

That's the least irritating part to me. What get me going are all the
special interest groups banner's all over town. Then there are the
restaurants that are closed for private parties, with the
underwriters, usually defense contractors and pharmaceutical
'providers', listed on the window. It goes on and on.

S. Dimitrov