Subject: [Leica] M8 Grip useful?
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Sun Apr 29 09:28:35 2007

I'm still waiting for the Lens Holder M8 to come out (M8 version of
the lens holder M) before I buy an M8.  ;-)  When Leica had the guy
from Germany going around the US for the wine and cheese parties to
show off the M8, I suggested it, pointing out if their vision is for
a two-TriElmar M8 system, it is a logical edition to hold the second
TE.  He seemed to agree, but so far, nothing.

Tom