Subject: [Leica] M8 Grip useful?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Apr 29 09:28:04 2007

On 4/29/07, Eric Korenman <faneuil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone enjoying the M8 grip?
> Worth the $190 (!) ?

Yeah, I think it is a really useful addition.  Maybe a little bulkier than
it needs to be.  I was using an aftermarket grip on my other M's, so I was
more comfortable with it than without.
I  think it is too pricey for what it is, but so far it is the only game in
town.  I imagine that making a substitute presents engineering problems as
they moved the locking mechanism to the right hand side of the camera.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com