Subject: [Leica] Help!
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Fri Apr 27 07:22:13 2007

Hello,

Speaking of  pistol grips -

Do you have a CLE?  Minolta made a dedicated grip, the PG2, which has a
trigger on it - and it allows TTL flash with Minolta's top end manual
flashes.  I have a PG2, but not the cord which triggers the shutter.  They
can be found fairly easily and usually inexpensively at places like KEH, or
on ebay.

Just a thought.

Jeff M