Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: Storm passage, before and after
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Thu Apr 26 18:54:56 2007

Bill,

Either times have changed GREATLY in the last 39 years, or you're a braver
(spelled "dumber") man than me - standing on north Polk in the middle of the
night!  ;-)

But those are great shots you got of the SF.  Have you seen it since they
re-installed the neon?  It's beautiful.  I may just have to go and get a few
to show you.  I just won't tell my wife where I'm going.  :-)

Jeff M