Subject: [Leica] Screwmount / LTM Disease
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Thu Apr 26 18:46:49 2007

Hello,

I recently satisfied the urge with a Minolta 35 Model II,  a Rokkor 45mm and
Rokkor 13.5cm lens.  The 13.5cm is an awesome chunk of glass which has
already yielded some very nice photos on the M3 (had to get a viewfinder
before I could use it with the Minolta - just got one last week).

Taking pictures with this LTM is VERY different than using the M3,  M5, or
CLE (especially using the external viewfinder) but just as satisfying.

Jeff M

Now I've just got to get one of those dual-shoe rigs off cameraquest so I
can "cheat" and use a meter on it...