Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noctilux at work
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Apr 25 18:23:22 2007

Tina,

Thanks. I think the M8 and the Noctilux are a wonderful pair. I am so
pleased with the combination now. Jeez. I thought you got your
equipment back already. What's it been, a couple weeks since you
returned the loaner?

Thanks for the kind comments. Now that I have confidence in the pair,
I use it all the time. And I'll post some more.

Regards,
Len