Subject: [Leica] Nice Images, but?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Apr 24 17:26:21 2007

Walt, another aspect of that is that we very seldom actually discuss any
comp picture. Maybe because it is a competition and then
people feel constrained. I think it is a shame that we don't.
I wonder if it would be possible to have the theme and common gallery with
pictures posted anonymously for the month but encourage
critique/discussion during the month. At the end of the month, the judging
panel could still choose their favourites, if people
wanted that, I guess. My view is that I would really like to read a critique
from them on their choices. Even a couple of lines
would be very useful, in my opinion.

Anyone else have opinions on these points?

Cheers
Hoppy