Subject: [Leica] Polarizing filter
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Mon Apr 23 12:54:44 2007

Nikkors and Hoyas are at least 25 years old. None of these have seperated.
About the same age for the Leicas.

Tom Schofield <tomschofield@comcast.net> wrote:  How old are your Japanese
ones and how old are your 13352 and
13351's? I doubt its a lack of quality, but more a reflection of how
well glass and pol films could be cemented together at the time.

One more style everyone's forgotten for good reason -- they had a pin
sticking out the side, and you'd turn so the shadow was neither to
the port nor the starboard (and thereby pointing toward the sun).

Tom