Subject: [Leica] PAW 16 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 23 12:45:32 2007

Thanks Philippe,

I was set on posting Odense 1 as the main, but dropped it because it was
somewhat similar to another shot a couple of weeks ago (from the same
path, but in the afternoon).

You notice the flowerbox is empty in Home 2? We're spoiling our cats.
She likes to sleep there (and he does too) so Ewa hasn't set out any
flowers yet. She's working on marking the middle of the box as her own
territory :-)

Daniel